This page includes information about training programmes, workshops, classes and events. To ask about bespoke training complete the form below.
Smile:)MK Community Learning
I currently deliver the following courses for Smile:)MK in Milton Keynes:
- Relaxation through Mindfulness (8 weeks) – an eight week introduction into mindfulness and how this way of life can boost relaxation and well-being
- Finding Your Way Through Grief (5 weeks) – a five week course connecting bereaved people exploring how society influences the way we grieve and what can help
- An Introduction to Sleep and Dreams (3 weeks) – a three week introduction to the subject of sleep and dreams
- Stress and Anxiety Management (5 weeks) – a five week programme offering tips, insights and practical strategies for managing mental health effectively
- *NEW* – coming soon – Anger Management (3 weeks) – a three week course exploring the ‘hidden’ causes of anger, and suggesting techniques to help manage challenging emotions
- *NEW* – coming soon – Pain Management (3 weeks) – a three week course which explores the influences and impact of pain and suggesting tips and techniques which can help. (Please note: this course is not a replacement for any medical treatment. Please always talk to to your doctor about your health).
For details of the above, including concessions, click on this link and select one of the course titles above to enrol. Alternatively browse the brochure below. If you can’t see the course you’re interested in, get in touch.
Mindful Leadership Development – an eight week programme for employees who are ready to inspire and motivate teams, through mindfulness training. Click here for details or complete the form below for a quote. This course is available virtually via Zoom and Google Hangout.
Serenity Online – a virtual gathering for women, which includes a talk and guided meditation; hosted via Zoom. Click here for details or use the form below to express your interest.
Book a Speaker
If you’re hosting an event and would like a guest speaker to talk about mental health and wellbeing, get in touch
Did you know according to Time to Change, 95% of people feeling sick with stress, will phone in sick with another reason (like headaches or stomach upsets)? For training on mental health awareness, micro sessions like mindfulness for better sleep and self-care through Mindfulness, or grief awareness workshops get in touch. Sessions available via Zoom.
- understanding mental health
- co-reflection: workplace peer support
- suicide awareness
- cultivating resilience
- bereavement support and understanding grief
- stress and anxiety management
- sleep and dreams
- Mindfulness including mindful leadership
- Assertiveness training, confidence building and effective communication
One of the best training sessions I’ve attended in years. Very well presented, Delphi is a natural!
Delphi’s calm manner and clear-speaking meant she connected with the audience and made us feel that we were able to ask questions without feeling conscious. We can’t wait for Delphi to return again.” Amanda Coles, President SSEWI
Proud to have worked with: