This page includes information about training programmes, workshops, classes and events. To ask about bespoke training complete the form below.
“I have attended one of Delphi’s courses and she really knows her stuff. She talks in a way that really resonated with me, and she talks with such positivity, it is easy to take her advice on board. I found tips to use in life that really work and her weekly mojos are really useful and when I can, I hope to attend more of her courses.“
I currently deliver the following courses from my portfolio – bespoke training is also available. Courses can be delivered online and face to face.
- Relaxation through Mindfulness (8 x up to 90 minute session) – an eight week introduction into mindfulness and how this way of life can boost relaxation and well-being
- Answers in the Dark – up to three hours; some of the key messages from my book of the same name, exploring some of the Big Myths of Sleep and How to Explore our Dreams
- Stress Solutions (5 x up to 90 minutes) – a five week programme offering tips, insights and practical strategies for managing mental health effectively
- Find Your Flow – ( 3 x 90 minutes) A course looking at being “in the zone” as a pathway to happiness and success
- Mindful Living – (3 x 90 minutes) A course exploring different ways mindfulness can be incorporated into everyday life, including sleep and nutrition
- Hygge (up to 90 minutes) The Danish Path to Happiness
- Shinrin Yoku – (up to 90 minutes) The Japanese Tradition of Forest Bathing
- Building a Resilient Mindset (5 x up to 90 minutes) – a five week course explaining what resilience really is, and how to find ways to cope in uncertain times
- Finding Your Way through Grief – (8 x 90 minute peer support sessions), exploring how grief shows up, and how to look after yourself and others who are grieving
- The Art of Communication – (3 x 90 minute sessions), discover effective ways to get your message across and learn tips for when tensions rise.
Content is suitable for people with low mood or feeling anxious. If you are experiencing the impact of trauma, or have more severe and enduring mental health considerations, please discuss with your mental health team to check course suitability before enrolling.
Mindful Leadership Development – an eight week programme for employees who are ready to inspire and motivate teams, through mindfulness training. Click here for details or complete the form below for a quote. This course is available virtually via Zoom and Google Hangout.
Book a Speaker
If you’re hosting an event and would like a guest speaker to talk about mental health and wellbeing, get in touch
Did you know according to Time to Change, 95% of people feeling sick with stress, will phone in sick with another reason (like headaches or stomach upsets)? For training on mental health awareness, micro sessions like mindfulness for better sleep and self-care through Mindfulness, or grief awareness workshops get in touch. Sessions available via Zoom.
One of the best training sessions I’ve attended in years. Very well presented, Delphi is a natural!
Delphi’s calm manner and clear-speaking meant she connected with the audience and made us feel that we were able to ask questions without feeling conscious. We can’t wait for Delphi to return again.” Amanda Coles, President SSEWI
Proud to have worked with: