This page includes information about training, workshops and events.
Smile:)MK Community Learning
I offer the following courses for Smile:)MK in Milton Keynes:
- Relaxation through Mindfulness (8 weeks) – an eight week introduction into mindfulness and how this way of life can boost relaxation and well-being
- Finding Your Way Through Grief (5 weeks) – a five week course connecting bereaved people exploring how society influences the way we grieve and what can help
- An Introduction to Sleep and Dreams (3 weeks) – a three week introduction to the subject of sleep and dreams
- Stress and Anxiety Management (5 weeks) – a five week programme offering tips, insights and practical strategies for managing mental health effectively
For details of the above, including concessions, and to view the brochure, click here
Look out for more events including “Nature Therapy” in the coming months.
Book a Speaker
If you’re hosting an event and would like a guest speaker to talk about mental health and wellbeing, get in touch
Did you know according to Time to Change, 95% of people feeling sick with stress, will phone in sick with another reason (like headaches or stomach upsets)? For training on mental health awareness, micro sessions like mindfulness for better sleep and self-care through Mindfulness, or bereavement awareness workshops get in touch.
- understanding mental health
- co-reflection: workplace peer support
- suicide awareness
- bereavement support
- stress and anxiety management
- sleep and dreams
- Mindfulness including mindful leadership
- Assertiveness training, confidence building and effective communication
One of the best training sessions I’ve attended in years. Very well presented, Delphi is a natural!
Delphi’s calm manner and clear-speaking meant she connected with the audience and made us feel that we were able to ask questions without feeling conscious. We can’t wait for Delphi to return again.” Amanda Coles, President SSEWI
Proud to have worked with: