This page includes information about training programmes, workshops, classes and events. To ask about bespoke training complete the form below.
“I have attended one of Delphi’s courses and she really knows her stuff. She talks in a way that really resonated with me, and she talks with such positivity, it is easy to take her advice on board. I found tips to use in life that really work and her weekly mojos are really useful and when I can, I hope to attend more of her courses.“
Smile:)MK Community Learning
I currently deliver the following courses for Smile:)MK in Milton Keynes. These courses are currently being delivered online, during the Coronavirus outbreak. Content is suitable for people with low mood or feeling anxious. If you are experiencing the impact of trauma, or have more severe and enduring mental health considerations, please discuss with your mental health team to check course suitability before enrolling.
- Relaxation through Mindfulness (8 x up to 90 minute session) – an eight week introduction into mindfulness and how this way of life can boost relaxation and well-being
- Better Sleep ( up to 90 minutes)
- Dream Discovery (up to 90 minutes)
- Coping with Stress (5 x up to 90 minutes) – a five week programme offering tips, insights and practical strategies for managing mental health effectively
- Exploring Anger (3 x up to 90 minutes) – a three week course exploring the ‘hidden’ causes of anger, and suggesting techniques to help manage challenging emotions
- Find Your Flow – coming soon! A course looking at being “in the zone” as a pathway to happiness and success
- Mindful Living – coming soon! A course exploring different ways mindfulness can be incorporated into everyday life, including sleep and nutrition
- Hygge – coming soon! The Danish Path to Happiness (1 x 90 minute session, only available during Autumn/Winter programme)
- Shinrin Yoku – coming soon! The Japanese Tradition of Forest Bathing (1 x 90 minute session, only available during Spring/Summer programme)
- Building a Resilient Mindset (5 x up to 90 minutes) – a five week course explaining what resilience really is, and how to find ways to cope in uncertain times
For details of the above, including concessions, click on this link and select one of the course titles above to enrol. Enrolment may not yet be open, so please contact the organiser for the waiting list. Please note the above link contains other courses which are not delivered by Delphi.
Mindful Leadership Development – an eight week programme for employees who are ready to inspire and motivate teams, through mindfulness training. Click here for details or complete the form below for a quote. This course is available virtually via Zoom and Google Hangout.
Book a Speaker
If you’re hosting an event and would like a guest speaker to talk about mental health and wellbeing, get in touch
Did you know according to Time to Change, 95% of people feeling sick with stress, will phone in sick with another reason (like headaches or stomach upsets)? For training on mental health awareness, micro sessions like mindfulness for better sleep and self-care through Mindfulness, or grief awareness workshops get in touch. Sessions available via Zoom.
- understanding mental health
- co-reflection: workplace peer support
- suicide awareness
- cultivating resilience
- “the Mindful Morning”
- bereavement support and understanding grief
- stress and anxiety management
- sleep and dreams
- Mindfulness including mindful leadership
- Assertiveness training, confidence building and effective communication
One of the best training sessions I’ve attended in years. Very well presented, Delphi is a natural!
Delphi’s calm manner and clear-speaking meant she connected with the audience and made us feel that we were able to ask questions without feeling conscious. We can’t wait for Delphi to return again.” Amanda Coles, President SSEWI
Proud to have worked with: