Welcome to my services page. As a qualified counsellor, well-being trainer and mindfulness practitioner, I work with people who want to find their motivation and get their sparkle back, often during or after a difficult time in their lives.
On this page, you can book an appointment, or scroll down to see more information about the services I offer. I offer a free consultation for first appointments (subject to availability), but this doesn’t apply to requests for dream interpretation. If your request is for a dream interpretation by telephone, please click here and you’ll be redirected to my dedicated website on the subject of sleep and dreams.
My services offer an integrated, holistic and tailored approach to help you find your way forward, and positively maintain and manage your mental health. (If you’d like to know more about me first, click here).
- Talking Therapies – integrated person-centred counselling using a number of different models and methods. This can include CBT, Coaching, Dream Interpretation, and Mindfulness. This approach is helpful for anyone who wants help with depression, anxiety and stress management, or who has suffered a loss, bereavement or life changing experience. Prices up to £45 per session, with a free initial consultation
- Workshops and Classes – including Mindfulness, Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health Awareness, Sleep and Dreams, Stress and Anxiety Management, Peer Support, and Bereavement Awareness. Workshops can be tailored upon request. Prices start from £10 per person for existing groups
- Online resources packs – packs available to purchase and access online including guided meditations and activity sheets.
- Online shop – where you can purchase on-trend statement t-shirts to help improve the conversation on topics that matter, along with mindfulness resources packs available to buy from just 50p
- To pay for a dream interpretation by telephone, click here.
If you are a PR or media company looking for someone to talk about any of my chosen specialist areas, click here to read more about my TV and radio appearances.
Please don’t text your enquiry as messages can’t be answered this way
All services subject to availability and price changes.
You might also like my other websites:
The Dreams Lady™ – an Information Hub dedicated to the topic of sleep and dreams
Let’s Talk Lady Business™ – dedicated to improving the conversation around female health, including menstruation and menopause, and tackling subjects like domestic abuse.
Pregnancy Mental Health – my website on the subject of peri-natal mental health and how pregnancy and anxiety can affect women and men when they’re expecting
As an ethical service provider, I advise there are charities locally who may be able to provide free listening services which suit your needs; you may wish to research these before booking. For a list of useful links of services which may be able to help click here. The services offered via this website require payment unless otherwise specified, and payment is usually requested at the time of booking.
There is a cancellation policy for all services. Please ask for details.