On this page, you can find out more information about the services I provide. To request information about any of these options, use the form further down to get in touch.
- Training and Development – Workshops, Talks and Classes – including Mindfulness, Workplace Well-being, Mindful Leadership, Building a Resilient Mindset, Mental Health Awareness, Sleep and Dreams, Stress and Anxiety Management, Peer Support, and Understanding Grief and Bereavement. Workshops can be tailored upon request from one hour to three hours. These are available online and face to face nationally. You may like ‘Gems‘ – micro sessions suitable for busy people.
- blip. is my single-session service for people who’ve hit a bump in the road and would like a safe space to vent, or talk through how they feel and what they need. You can also use this service for a dream exploration. Please note: this service is limited to one session a month. If you are looking for longer term counselling, you may find the BACP therapist directory or NHS list of services useful. For useful links to organisations that may be able to help, click here.
- Consultancy – I provide consultancy services to organisations on a range of topics.
- Shop – find out what’s available to buy online including my book(s)
- Podcast – my weekly newsletter Monday Mojo™ is available on SoundCloud.
As an ethical service provider, I advise there are charities locally who may be able to provide free listening services which suit your needs; you may wish to research these before booking. For a list of useful links of services which may be able to help click here. The services offered via this website require payment unless otherwise specified, and payment is usually requested at the time of booking. All services are subject to availability and price changes, with a cancellation policy. Please read these policies for details.
To send your enquiry about any the above, or if you are a PR or media company, get in touch using the form below. Please don’t send dreams for interpretation using this form.