PLEASE NOTE: My counselling waiting list is currently at capacity and I am not taking any new clients at this time. For useful links to organisations that may be able to help, click here. Events – including workshops and classes – are running as normal, and available online (see below).
Welcome to my services page. I work with people who want to find their motivation and get their sparkle back, often during or after a difficult time in their lives.
On this page, you can find out more information about the services I provide.
My services offer an integrated, holistic and tailored approach to help you find your way forward, and positively maintain and manage your mental health. (If you’d like to know more about me first, click here).
If you would a dream interpretation by telephone, please click here and you’ll be redirected to my dedicated website on the subject of dreams and sleep.
- Workshops and Classes – including Mindfulness, Workplace Well-being, Mindful Leadership, Cultivating a Resilient Mindset, Mental Health Awareness, Sleep and Dreams, Stress and Anxiety Management, Peer Support, and Understanding Grief. Workshops can be tailored upon request from one hour to three hours. These are available online via Zoom. Teams and Google Meet; please ask for details.
- Counselling – This approach may be helpful for anyone who wants help with depression, anxiety and stress management, or who has suffered a loss, bereavement or life changing experience. I work in an integrated, ‘person-centred’ way, which means I put clients at the heart of what I do, incorporating a number of different models and methods including CBT and Mindfulness. Prices start from £25; the first session (an initial consultation) is usually free. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, appointments are available via Zoom, or Google Meet. PLEASE NOTE: My counselling waiting list is currently at capacity and I am not taking any new clients at this time. For useful links to organisations that may be able to help, click here.
- Employee Assistance and Workplace Support – this service is available to organisations looking to focus on ‘workplace wellness’ and put staff welfare at the heart of their business. Only workshops and classes are available at this time.
- Shop – find out what’s available to buy online
- For an exploration of your dream, click here.
To send your enquiry about the above, or if you are a PR or media company, get in touch using the form below. (Click here to read about my TV and radio appearances). Please don’t send dreams for interpretation using this form, to pay for a dream interpretation by telephone, click here.
All services subject to availability and price changes.
As an ethical service provider, I advise there are charities locally who may be able to provide free listening services which suit your needs; you may wish to research these before booking. For a list of useful links of services which may be able to help click here. The services offered via this website require payment unless otherwise specified, and payment is usually requested at the time of booking.
There is a cancellation policy for all services. Please ask for details.