Hello, and welcome to my services page.
As a mental health therapist, wellbeing trainer and mindfulness practitioner, my aim is to help you find your mojo and get your sparkle back. I have worked in a therapeutic setting for over 15 years, often working with clients after a difficult situation in their lives.
My services offer an integrated, holistic and tailored approach to help you find your way forward, and positively manage your mental health. You can find out more about my professional career here.
Below is a list of ways I may be able to help:
- Talking Therapies – integrated through person-centred counselling using a number of different models and methods. This can include CBT, Coaching, Dream Interpretation, and Mindfulness. This approach is helpful for anyone who wants help with depression, anxiety and stress management, or who has suffered a loss, bereavement or life changing experience. Prices up to £45 per session, with a free initial consultation
- Workshops and Classes – including Mindfulness, Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health Awareness, Sleep and Dreams, Stress and Anxiety Management, Peer Support, and Bereavement Awareness. Workshops can be tailored upon request. Prices start from £10 per person for existing groups
- Events for Women – some services are exclusively for women, including Serenity and Prosperity (coming soon)
- Online resources packs – packs available to purchase and access online including guided meditations and activity sheets. Meditation recordings prices start from just 50p
- Clothing Store – on-trend statement clothing designed to challenge stigma and change the conversation. Profits from featured products go to UK charities.
- I have enjoyed a TV and media career talking about the subjects I am passionate about, including healthy sleep and dreams. To pay for a dream interpretation by email, click here.
All services subject to availability and price changes.
You might also like:
The Dreams Lady™ – my Information Hub on the topic of sleep and dreams
Kindfully™- a new app coming soon, dedicated to mindfulness
Women in Serenity™ – my website and resources on topics busy women understand, dedicated to self-care, rest and relaxation.
Pregnancy Mental Health
As an ethical service provider, I advise that there are charities locally who may be able to provide free listening services. The services offered on this website are paid-for services unless otherwise specified, and payment is usually requested at the time of booking. There is a cancellation policy for all services. Please ask for details.