PLEASE NOTE: My counselling waiting list is currently at capacity and I am not taking any new clients at this time. You may find details of how to access NHS counselling here.
On this page, you can find out more information about the services I provide.
- Learning – Workshops, Talks and Classes – including Mindfulness, Workplace Well-being, Mindful Leadership, Cultivating a Resilient Mindset, Mental Health Awareness, Sleep and Dreams, Stress and Anxiety Management, Peer Support, and Understanding Grief. Workshops can be tailored upon request from one hour to three hours. These are available online and face to face nationally.
- Consultancy – I provide consultancy services to organisations on a range of topics.
- Shop – find out what’s available to buy online
- Book(s) – find out more about latest releases including my book Answers In The Dark
- Podcast – my weekly newsletter Monday Mojo™ is available on SoundCloud.
Counselling – PLEASE NOTE: My counselling waiting list is currently at capacity and I am not taking any new clients at this time. For useful links to organisations that may be able to help, click here.
To send your enquiry about the above, or if you are a PR or media company, get in touch using the form below. (Click here to read about my TV and radio appearances). Please don’t send dreams for interpretation using this form.
All services subject to availability and price changes.
As an ethical service provider, I advise there are charities locally who may be able to provide free listening services which suit your needs; you may wish to research these before booking. For a list of useful links of services which may be able to help click here. The services offered via this website require payment unless otherwise specified, and payment is usually requested at the time of booking.
There is a cancellation policy for all services. Please ask for details.