One of the most inspiring thought leaders in mental health awareness and wellbeing in the workplace.Workshop Guest, Senior Learning and Development Manager
I’m Delphi Ellis, a qualified counsellor, well-being trainer and author of Answers In The Dark: Grief, Sleep and How Dreams Can Help You Heal.
I offer workshops, classes and attend speaking events promoting wellness – my aim is to help people ‘find their mojo’ or get their sparkle back after a difficult time in their lives. I work with people who would describe themselves as having busy lives, or busy minds, as well as proactive businesses who want to enhance and enrich employee well-being.
I currently deliver the following courses from my portfolio (subject to change) – bespoke training is also available. Courses can be delivered online and face to face, as short (e.g. one hour) or longer sessions (up to two days).
- Relaxation through Mindfulness (8 x up to 90 minute session) – an eight week introduction into mindfulness and how this way of life can boost relaxation and well-being (This course is also known as Present Moment Living)
- Answers in the Dark – up to three hours; some of the key messages from my book of the same name, exploring some of the Big Myths of Sleep and How to Explore our Dreams
- Less Stress, More Happiness (3 x up to 90 minutes) – a five week programme offering tips, insights and practical strategies for managing mental health effectively
- Mindfulness for Busy People – (3 x 90 minutes) A course exploring different ways mindfulness can be incorporated into everyday life, including sleep and nutrition
- Hygge (up to 90 minutes) The Danish Path to Happiness
- Shinrin Yoku – (up to 90 minutes) The Japanese Tradition of Forest Bathing
- Building a Resilient Mindset (3 x up to 90 minutes) – a five week course explaining what resilience really is, and how to find ways to cope in uncertain times
- Finding Your Way through Grief – (8 x up to 90 minute peer support sessions), exploring how grief shows up, and how to look after yourself and others who are grieving
- The Art of Communication – (3 x up to 90 minute sessions), discover effective ways to get your message across and learn tips for when tensions rise.
- Living With Purpose – (3 x up to 90 minutes), explores what it means to feel fulfilled and helps create a vision for the future.
- Grow Your Confidence (3 x up to 90 minutes) – find out what we really mean by self-esteem and ways to feel more confident in what you do.
Content is suitable for people looking to maintain and sustain their well-being. If you are experiencing the impact of trauma, or have more severe and enduring mental health considerations, please discuss with your mental health team to check course suitability before enrolling. If you are a business or organisation looking for bespoke wellness training including Understanding Mental Health, get in touch using the form below.
Mindful Leadership Development – an eight week programme for employees who are ready to inspire and motivate teams, through mindfulness training. Click here for details or complete the form below for a quote.
One thought on “Well-Being Workshops, Classes and Events”
Comments are closed.